On Wednesday, January 8, through Instagram, Prude penned an emotional message, revealing how friends and family had reached out to encourage and uplift her spirit. A correspondent close to Prude spoke to Kenyans.co.ke and confirmed her post.
On Friday, January 3, her husband announced that he had taken a break from his duties following the loss of their child.
"Everyone is so quick to tell me about God. What they don’t know is that every way I knew Him, He was tested and He didn’t prove Himself.
"So as they say you should know God for yourself, I now can say, I don’t know Him. And I don’t think I want to know him coz He left me when I needed him the most," Marya lamented.
The couple was expecting their firstborn child after tying the knot in 2017.
Raburu, who hosts 10 over 10 on Fridays, lauded his colleagues for standing by his family during such a trying moment in life.
"I want to thank you all for the support during this time, for the comfort and love.
"While I am away several people will be holding for me, the shows will go on. I want to thank them in advance for heeding the abrupt call to action. I want to say thank you for those in the know who continue to lift my wife and me in prayer and ask that you continue to do so up until the time," Raburu expressed his gratitude.
He also asked his fans to be calm and allow him time to grieve, stating that he would return while buoyed up and ready to run his shows.
- fulfilled wish26 November 2020 - 11:19 am
- Armed client26 November 2020 - 11:17 am
- Tough Times26 November 2020 - 10:45 am
- Drama26 November 2020 - 12:12 pm
- Strict Measures26 November 2020 - 9:53 am
- Keep off26 November 2020 - 10:12 am
- snubbed?26 November 2020 - 9:29 am
- breaks silence26 November 2020 - 8:48 am
- savings26 November 2020 - 9:09 am
- Ghost Staff26 November 2020 - 8:16 am
- undefire26 November 2020 - 7:52 am
- comeback26 November 2020 - 7:21 am